EGCN - C/O European Green Cities ApS
Norsgade 17, DK-8000 Aarhus C, Denmark
EUROPEAN GREEN CITIES (EGC)
European Green Cities was established in 1996 in relation to EU Thermie project European Green Cities. EGC is a forum for innovation projects, exchange of knowledge and dissemination of sustainable planning and housing initiatives and good examples etc.
EGC consists of members from 57 cities in 19 countries - see the list here
BECOME A MEMBER OF EGC
We support cities that want to become "green cities" by offering cooperation in the first phases of project development, in finding EU-funding, and eventually in the implementation and dissemination.
As a member of EGC you will also:
- Get access to a European network of specialists, companies, municipalities and organizations within the field of energy and sustainability - representing 19 countries and 57 cities throughout Europe
- Collaborate with other members that are experienced in working with EU-projects
- Become a part of a platform with information concerning projects on sustainable citites and buildings
- Get acces to webinars (e.g. dissemination from EU-projects)
- Receive our newsletter
- Use the network for finding partners for EU-projects
- Communicate own information to a targeted audience within the European Green Cities network
Concretely EGC offers the members:
a) Dialogue and contributions to project development in the early phases of the developing a "Green City" or a "Green Neighbourhood" - for free
b) Fundraising for EU support - with or without financial support
c) Implementation - if we have received funding for one or more projects, we are happy to participate in the implementation
d) Dissemination - making use of the Europan Green Cities network.
So - if you, your city or local area have an idea or intention to become a "Green City", don't hesitate to contact us!
Membership is p.t. for free - we finance the work via project fundings. But later we might have to ask for a smaller fee.
New member in October 2019 - click to learn more: